Friday, July 30, 2004

Jobs?

Received an email from "LUMS Research Team" requesting IT professionals to fill out a survey Other than get an idea about what kind of salary figures prevail in the industry, this excercise is determing 'Pakistan's case for outsourcing'.

I peeled off the URL and went to Rozee.com.pk Nice website! No About Us page :~( Other jobs related websites I googled out: Jobshejobs.com;Jobjinn.com [not operational anymore];Final Job; Tip Top Job; Pakistan Jobs and Employment

One of the better mailing list I'm subscribed to: PAK-Jobs-IT

2 comments:

Affan said...

I think the Rozee.com.pk inteface sucked coz it didnt allow me to view search results in a decent way. I think it should take a leaf out of other major job sites like Monster, Dice or hotjobs and see how it aptly displays the seach results. Also it should have some way of organizing postings by date, open/closed etc. I see May posting on the top of the list for my searches which are obv irrelevant. More search options too maybe.

Saqib Aziz said...

No man! Keep ur self updated. Go around and watch the amazing new Rozee.com.pk. They have used incredible high tech tools for their new features. Upload ur CV and get it converted to PDF, HTML, DOC and much more.

Most importantly, they are offering VCard(virtual card)URL to their subscribers for free. VCard acts just like ur Business card. Now you can just create ur VCard URL and email it to your employers.

No more printing out CVs on a neat expensive paper. Here you can look at my URL: http://saqib.cv.com.pk and feel the difference yourself.

Networking section allows you to network with professional all over pakistan. MAN!!! what more do you ask for.

GO Signup on Rozee.com.pk NOW!!!